4th grade mathematics is already really something and already constitutes a real challenge for many students. Shortly before going on to high school, it really pays off to engage in a good round of training. Practice first, then play this is the motto of Freddy the vampire. In his vampire castle, he has various tasks in store: Numbers up to 10.000, written calculating up to 1 million or calculating with magnitudes. A great bonus game awaits especially industrious students.
4th grade curriculum topics:
* Numbers up to 1000
* Numbers up to 10.000
* Written addition and subtraction
* Multiplication and division
* Calculation up to 1.000.000
* Numbers up to one million
* Working with matters to puzzle over
* Mental arithmetic
* Calculation with magnitudes and subject tasks
Great bonus game: Magic wall
* Mathematics topics of 4th grade with fun factor included
* All tasks are adjusted to the curriculums of the schools
* Improves performance through targeted practice
* Freddy the vampire rewards success with an exciting bonus game
If you have questions or problems, please contact email@example.com per email.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Math Grade 4 - Successfully Learning - Educational app to practice multiplication, divivison and geometry is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-11-24. The program can be installed on iOS.
Math Grade 4 - Successfully Learning - Educational app to practice multiplication, divivison and geometry (version 2.4) has a file size of 18.98 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.